experience is the best teacher

sh@ring is ch@ring... let's lend ur eyes to read this blog...:)

Pages

GO Nadrah!!!!! don't give up....

My life nows become more difficult..sometimes i feel like i cannot go on with my English course....i feel like i am the most weakest person in my unit....yess,, i know my English not good as my other friends....then,, after i keep thinking, i know that to be success is not easy..and ALLAH knows the best for me..now, i just want to improve and always pray to my Lord..

The most thing, i know that, skrang ak dah semakin jauh dgn ALLAH..mgkin ak perlu muhasabah dri apa yg telah ak buat..Ya ALLAH..BANTULAH HAMBAMU INI...but i am happy that i get friends that always give me support and always in myside..thank my friends..

"ujian adalah tarbiah dari ALLAH,
aDAKAH kita kan sabar atAUpun sebaliknya..
kesenangan yang datang selepas kesusahan..
adalah nikmat dari ALLAH...

I KNOW MYSELF AND I WILL IMPROVE THAT..
GO NADRAH..
DONT BE SAD..
ALLAH BERSAMA KAMUU..

3 reaksi:

all the best,, there always be someone beside u

 

Post a Comment